Invitation to the Ordinary General Meeting
Following a decision of the Board of Directors, in accordance with Law and the Company’s Articles of Association, shareholders are invited to attend the 23rd Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders on Wednesday 3.6.2015 at 17:00 hours at the conference centre at 7 Taki Kavalieratou St. in Kifissia, to discuss and take decisions on the following items on the agenda:
- Approval of the revised financial statements for the 1.1.2013-31.12.2013 accounting period in light of the decision of the Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders on 29.5.2014.
- Submission and approval of the financial statements for the accounting period 1.1.2014-31.12.2014 and the reports of the Board of Directors and auditors thereon, and approval for distribution of a dividend.
- Release of members of the Board of Directors and auditors from all liability to pay compensation for management during the period 1.1.2014-31.12.2014.
- Election of one ordinary and one deputy certified auditor for the 1.1.2015-31.12.2015 accounting period and setting of their fees.
- Appointment of one ordinary and one deputy certified auditor to audit the management accounts of the mutual funds managed by the company for the 1.1.2015-31.12.2015 period and setting of their fees.
- Setting the fees of members of the Board of Directors – approval of the fees for the previous year and pre-approval of fees for the next year.
- Approval of Company contracts with the founders and with Board members.
- Approval for members of the Board to enter into transactions under Article 27 of the Articles of Association.
- A decision to purchase own shares in line with the provisions of Article 16 of Codified Law 2190/1920 as amended by Law 3604/2007.
- Granting of special permission under Article 23a(2) of Law 2190/1920 to enter into a contract with a subsidiary.
- Any other business.Where the quorum required by law is not achieved, for some or all of the items on the agenda, shareholders are invited to:- a first repeat General Meeting on Monday 15.6.2015 at 17:00 hours at the conference center at 7 Taki Kavalieratou St. in Kifissia.
- a second repeat General Meeting on Monday 29.6.2015 at 17:00 hours at the conference center at 7 Taki Kavalieratou St. in Kifissia.
All shareholders of the company without exception are entitled to attend and vote at the General Meeting, in person or via a representative. Shareholders who wish to participate in the General Meeting must have their DSS Operator block all or part of the shares they hold and obtain a blocked share certificate from him which must be submitted to the Company along with any authorisations for their representatives, to the Shareholder Relations Department, 21 Tatoiou St., Kifissia GR-14561 (Tel. 210 62 89 200, Fax 210 62 34 242) at least 5 days before the date of the General Meeting. If no DSS Operator has been appointed and the shares are held in a special account, the blocked share certificate can be obtained from the Settlement, Clearing and Registry Department of HELEX Holdings (ex Central Securities Depository).
The Board of Directors